Inquire about TactixVault.com!

Prospective clients, design partners and ad agencies - Inquire about access to TactixVault.com. It is non-public password protected gallery comprised of design and illustration work generated for larger clients who wish to have Tactix Creative's design talents remain anonymous. Access by request only - Inquire at mail@tactixcreative.com.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Paul Howalt's Phoenix Design Week Presentation

Phoenix Design Week has been over for about a week now, but I just received this photo from Von Glitschka of me presenting in my session on Sunday at the Phoenix Convention Center, and I thought I'd post it.  What a great time it was meeting everyone who stuck around after the session.  Big thanks to Jim Nissen and crew for coordinating such an overwhelmingly complex conference.  The Phoenix design community is lucky to have you all.

I would have liked to see all the speaker's presentations, but the standouts for me were Von Glitschka, James Victore / Paul Sahre, Joe Ray & Jon Arvizu.  I hope everyone took away a little bit of inspiration to last through 2011.  I can't wait to see what's in store for next year!

 BRANDING | IDENTITY DESIGN | LOGO DESIGN | ICON DESIGN | STATIONERY | PACKAGING | BROCHURE DESIGN | MARKETING | WEBSITE DESIGN | SIGNAGE | GRAPHIC DESIGN ARIZONA
Paul Howalt's Phoenix Design Week PresentationSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

1 comment: